Monday, January 19, 2015

nighttiming
10:51 PM

nighttiming


I'm not gonna lie, one of the biggest reasons I got this t-shirt was because my all-time favorite YouTuber danisnotonfire has a relatively similar one. Add it to high-waisted jeans and a blazer, and voila, you look a lot more posh than you feel. 
I'm definitely looking forward to spring (even though SoCal isn't home to the harshest of winters) for the promise of weekend adventure opportunities that always seem to multiply as the temperatures do. Hopefully things are looking up for everyone that's started school again & good luck this semester!

listening to: nighttiming by coconut records, clark gable by the postal service

top: f21 | jeans: urban outfitters | blazer: h&m | boots: h&m | bag: tj maxx | lips: lancome rouge in love in violette coquette | nails: uo dreamy


4 comments:

  1. I'm SO looking forward for spring as well lol. I'm kinda of tired of seeing dark clothing at the moment, lol. Bring on the pastels!

    Super chic look! I love how the blazer adds an hint of soft brown to the outfit ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love danisnotonfire! He has really cool shirts, I would've totally bought it, too haha
    It loks so cool with the blazer :)
    xMM
    THE LAME LIP
    INSTAGRAM
    LOOKBOOK

    ReplyDelete