Monday, November 24, 2014

new york city station
1:33 PM

new york city station

top: american apparel (via sam's club) | skirt: urban outfitters | leggings: cotton on | cardigan: urban outfitters | shoes: kohl's
[photos by Sonalee Patel]
I am in love with anything fuzzy right now (and pretty much have been since birth.) I got this amazingly fluffy cardigan in January and it's been a cold weather staple. Honestly, I'm pretty sure I'm going to wear this every single day of finals week too. 
As application season slowly closes, I'm trying to make more time for friends, school, and by virtue of the creative process, this blog. I know I keep saying something to that effect, but hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me in 2015, which is something I'm really excited about!


0 comments:

Post a Comment