Sunday, August 31, 2014

running from those little things
9:46 PM

running from those little things

top: urban outfitters | midi: rose bowl flea market | sandals: target | bag: tj maxx | earrings: kohls
Today I went to the Anaheim Packing District, which is essentially one of the most hip eating areas I've ever been in. There's greenery everywhere, super different types of food (I mean there's a restaurant that serves gourmet grilled cheeses for crying out loud) and just overall awesome people. I apologize for the outfit photos, my mom took them and I was essentially derping the entire time anyways BUT!! I really did like my outfit today. I got some weird stares, but you know, I'd like to think that if I can take myself less seriously, other people can too.
For examples of some of the delicious food, check out my instagram @kreeperrr!




2 comments: