Sunday, August 17, 2014

just in her nature
11:35 AM

just in her nature

top: f21 | skirt: urban outfitters | lips: maybelline color whisper in made-it mauve
I feel like I'm always saying this, but this past week has honestly been crazy. I guess it's just the first week (my last first week of high school, I might add) that's making things feel like they're spinning so fast I can't even catch up.
Before the madness that is school began, however, I went to Sherman Gardens in Corona del Mar with my family to see some pretty flowers and destress. Botanical gardens are some of my favorite places to go because they remind me of nature's glory and the fact that I need to unplug, go outside, and experience the world.
►► read more

1 comment:

  1. Love your skirt and the flower photo is so pretty x
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete