Monday, July 28, 2014

we fell in love down by the ocean
11:30 PM

we fell in love down by the ocean


top: target | shorts: calvin klein via sam's club | lips: nyx soft matte lip cream in monte carlo

As the summer comes to a close, it's fun to reminisce on some of the summertime adventures I've had. These photos are all from a trip to San Diego in late June. My escapades are pretty commonplace as I went to the beach at least 5 times this summer (which is a new record.) I also went to the Rose Bowl Flea Market, tried curry rice, ate ice cream from Creamistry, went to Knott's Berry Farm, and most importantly, had an unforgettable experience at a summer program called COSMOS at UC Irvine that focuses on STEM field education. Maybe I didn't fly halfway around the world, but you don't need to travel far to feel like you've seen something different.
- Kripa.





6 comments:

  1. ahhhh I wish I was where you are right now hahaha - looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Tru, tru! As long as it was relaxing. (:

      Delete
  3. Everything looks amazingly beautiful in the photos! Sounds like you had a great time!

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Faux Leather Shorts
    xx, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! x And it was amazing. <3

      Delete