Wednesday, June 4, 2014

i write sins not tragedies
10:40 PM

i write sins not tragedies

top: american apparel | high-waisted jeans: uo | shoes: aldo | necklace: h&m | sunnies: pharmacy convention
[photos by Ferris Yeh]

I think I have a problem... I'm addicted to American Apparel mens' t-shirts. They're ridiculously soft and tbh I just need them in my ever growing collection of black/white/gray t-shirts. I'm also absolutely in LOVE with these high-waisted jeans that I got at Urban Outfitters last Monday. I went to the Americana at Brand in Glendale and they were having a 50% off sale items event for Memorial Day. These jeans are RIDICULOUSLY high waisted and for $15, I just couldn't pass them up!



Today I hung out with one of my amazing gal pals, Ferris, who also took the photos for this blog post I might add. We went to the Crossings in Corona for some sbux, panera, and ulta. I have some reviews on the Bath & Body Works facial masks as well as the 24 HR Maybelline Color Tattoo in the works!!

ferris (left): venti green tea frap | me (right): red velvet frappucino

2 comments:

  1. I just got caught up on reading your blog and I absolutely love all of your outfits! Really looking forward to collaborating with you later this summer (:

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Ashley! c: & I'm really looking forward to it too, it's gonna be amazing. <3

      Delete