Tuesday, April 15, 2014

the new dorker
6:43 PM

the new dorker

top: american apparel | dress: f21 | sandals: payless | necklace: H&M
[photos by Riya Sony]

So you might be wondering why the heck I'm floating in front of a skyline. And the answer to that is obviously because I'm an urban fairy that uses pixie dust to become one with skyscrapers. (jkjk i'm actually experimenting with GIMP so i apologize for any crappy editing ahead of time.)
All jokes aside, I love this shirt with its NYC vibes because sorry Los Angeles, but the big apple is my one true love. However I didn't want to look like a slob, so my styling solution was "feminizing" it with a denim dress. I think it strikes a nice balance, casual but not overly, girly but not over the top.
Maybe I'll actually be posting from NYC one day. Who knows?
- Kripa.


1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog, love the outfit (and your edits)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/paris.html

    ReplyDelete