Sunday, March 9, 2014

lazy sunday
9:47 PM

lazy sunday


top: vampire weekend concert | pants: jcpenney | shoes: kohls | lips: nyx soft matte lip cream in monte carlo
[photos by Riya Sony]

Real talk, I'm pretty sure there's a lot of days where everyone just wants to roam around in their PJ's, and tbh, today was one of those days. I just hit up my girl Riya, said my eyeliner game today was strong enough to kill a man, and we shot some photos. I also had calculus tutoring but meh, boring details. 

What do you wear on your "days off?"
Kripa.


5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, but I am even more in love with these photos! Great job! Very Urban Outfitters..which I love ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We really wanted to capture the lazy summery feeling and I'm glad we succeeded. ♥

      Delete
  2. Great pants dear and lovely tone :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete