Friday, March 21, 2014

gypsy queen
10:03 PM

gypsy queen

top: H&M ($5) | velvet maxi: Burlington Coat Factory ($10) | fuzzy cardigan: UO ($20) | necklace-turned-headpiece: target ($7) | sandals: marshall's ($35) | lips: Revlon's Black Cherry
[photos by Riya Sony]

As everyone's preparing for Coachella, Lollapalooza, and the like, I'm being increasingly influenced by boho style. I can't really rock the super colorful and lace-y side of boho, but the aspects that really resonate with me are texture-mixing and the uniqueness of the jewelry. I took this necklace I bought from Target a while back and decided to wear it as a head chain, which definitely gets me more bang for my buck! And especially because head chains can be expensive, try shaking off the dust of those necklaces you don't wear anymore, because they can always find a second purpose!
P.S. If you want more Coachella/Lollapalooza/Music Festival inspiration, you can check:
trends | look 1 | look 2

Don't forget to click "join this site" or follow me on bloglovin for more of my style~ c:


7 comments:

  1. The dress is amazing<3

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing around with old jewellery and seeing what else I can do with it! Great look!

    http://callmenames.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is gorgeous wow!! :) would you like to follow eachother? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with how you wore this necklace. Looking forward to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it! c:

      Delete