Sunday, February 16, 2014

patience gets us nowhere fast
11:06 PM

patience gets us nowhere fast


dress: gap | leggings: cotton on | lips: MLS10 Perfect Red NYX Matte Lipstick
[photos by: Riya Sony]

I've wanted to shoot in this dress for quite some time now, and I've finally had the opportunity! As a relatively androgynous dresser, sometimes it's fun to you know, be a girl. Plus, I'm at the point in my life where I'm trying to take risks. Not huge ones, not dangerous ones, but I'm trying to experiment with how I perceive the world and how others perceive me. For some people, that's putting on a dress, for others, that's opening up to people, and for yet others, that may mean trying that crazy indo-mexican-chinese place in the corner lot. Point is, if you want to move forward, you've gotta try something new.
Also, if you're looking for a new soundtrack, listen! Capital Cities is phenomenal, and I'm hopefully going to be seeing them in two weeks.

Have fun risk taking!,
Kripa. 
BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR


2 comments:

  1. The dress and the lipstick looks gorgeous on you c: and I totally agree, risk taking is definitely a must. Hope you have fun seeing Capital Cities!

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 And yeah, I'm sure they're gonna be awesome. c:

      Delete