Sunday, January 12, 2014

R U MINE?
8:13 PM

R U MINE?

[ photos by Zara Orozco ]
tee: zara | pants: h&m | leather moto: f21 | platforms: kohls | nails: sapphire by f21

Now, at first glance, this look seems like it has absolutely nothing to do with the title. However, the title is actually the name of a song from the Arctic Monkeys AM album that reminds me of a biker babe in a red dress and leather moto. I'm not wearing a red dress, but I think this look captures some of the feminine-yet-fierce image. At any rate I'm loving the pattern clash of this Zara tee and these H&M pants! If you're a monochromatist, adding different textures and prints spice up the ensemble, because black is never boring. Which reminds me, my resolutions this year are to wear more color (lolololol), blog more, and stop comparing myself to others.
What do you all hope to accomplish in 2014? 
- Kripa.


0 comments:

Post a Comment