Monday, January 27, 2014

music festival trends 2014
9:45 PM

music festival trends 2014


Coachella/festival season is right around the corner, and even though I'm not going to any music festivals myself, *cries in corner* I can always partake in festival style. This week will be entirely devoted to this glorious time of the year, so stay tuned. c:

1. Tartan: A ubiquitous fall/winter trend, grunge is stayin alive, baby. 
2. Kimonos: I mean, who doesn't want to feel like an floating Japanese fairy queen?
3. Statement Sunnies: I like Lennon-like round sunnies, cateyes, and metal-rimmed ones, but as long as your shades are bold, they fit the bill.
4. Overalls/Dungarees: Farmer girl turned NYC chic, I don't think this comfy and durable jumpsuit is going away anytime soon.
5. Skorts: Okay, so I know everyone's already seen the Zara skort 934523 times, but LOOK AT THIS VERSION, C'MON?!?! It's got freaking daisies on it! I think printed skorts are a rad way to stay cute and cool.
6. Runners' Shorts: Are these not adorable?! They're really cheeky if you know what I mean. That was a bad pun, I'm sorry. (no I'm not, SORRY NOT SORRY)
7. Chelsea boots: So while these aren't the most cooling boots, they are the coolest boots I've ever seen. Look at that tread! GLORIOUS.
8. Converse: Though I was not initially a fan of this trend, Chuck Taylors have really grown on me.
9. Backpacks: Bless whoever decided to make this a thing. Combating scoliosis and looking fab while doing it. 

What trends are you looking forward to for music festival season?
- Kripa.



0 comments:

Post a Comment