Monday, January 20, 2014

coral lips, truthful hips
9:25 PM

coral lips, truthful hips


megadeth t-shirt: cotton on mens | skirt: uo | moto: f21 | tights: walgreens | boots: h&m | frill socks: cotton on | lips: rimmel kate moss collection in 12 | nails: f21 in sapphire
[photos by Riya Sony]

Another day, another outfit. Who else is outraged by the trends men hate? Like seriously, the thing that turns me off the most is men telling women how to look. I'm going to wear whatever the frack I want whether you like it or not! Take for example, this outfit ~*casual transition back to the actual subject of this post*~ I think it's pretty rebellious. I mean, black leather and a metal band tee tend to do the trick. Also, if you are a Megadeth fan, before I get flame, I'll admit I'm not a huge Megadeth fan. (but a friend of mine already berated me, so don't get your knickers in a twist.)

Happy MLK day!
Kripa.



0 comments:

Post a Comment