Sunday, December 29, 2013

all i need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriends
9:21 PM

all i need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriends

nyc beanie: H&M mens | cardigan: kohls | turtleneck: kohls | pants: kohls | platforms: kohls
[photos by Sonia Yeh]

Today was a little "outing with the girls" and I actually brought my camera, but obviously forgot my XD card like the super-professional blogger I am, so I apologize for the grainy quality of these photos in advance. However, it was pretty awesome to just kick back with the babes at Dripp & Bruxie's. Dripp especially - it's so hip in there! I can't wait to go back!
I think it's pretty obvious now that I do a lot of shopping at Kohls - and I mean, its proximity and relative inexpensiveness probably have something to do with that. These polka dot pants are pretty much an updated version of pajamas, also the cardigan is kind of like a warm fuzzy blanket. (sensing a trend?)

goat cheese & mushroom waffle + waffle fries at Bruxie's


4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! <3

    Btw, I follow you on Instagram and just started following you on your blog! Keep up the awesome posts, hopefully I will get a post up tomorrow to start off the new year! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!

      I loved your new years post, it sounds like you had a lot of fun in 2013. Hope we stay in touch in the blog-o-sphere. c:

      Delete
  2. I love those pants! I like the polka-dots

    ❤Tallia
    Trending In Fashion
    Dressale Giveaway

    ReplyDelete