Friday, October 4, 2013

fall lust list
7:30 PM

fall lust list


fall lust list. by cherry-cordial featuring cut-out booties

It's finally October! Now that it's time to perfect layering by wearing all kinds of different fabrics and silhouettes, I've put together a list of what I'm currently coveting. Also, this is the first part of a fall fridays series I'm starting for the month of October. Each Friday of October, I'll have some kind of fall fashion editorial/polyvore/tutorial sort of thing going on. Please be sure to check it out! <3

 Back to the wishlist, some common themes are chunky heeled boots, denim jackets, tartan/plaid, and monochrome palettes: all of my favorite AW13 trends. Lucite is also a trend that's growing on me, an example of the minimalist-luxe approach that brands like Celine champion. Speaking of designers, Kenzo's eye motif was a different take on the evil eye-esque wear that bloggers/edgy chicks have been sporting for quite some time now. I suppose you could say they see eye to eye?

What are you planning on wearing this AW13? Let me know in the comments!
- Kripa. 

2 comments:

  1. what great picks! the cut out boots have to be our fave!

    p.s. we love the name of your blog :)

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ah yes, cut out boots are absolutely lovely!

      And haha, thank you. xD

      Delete