Sunday, September 15, 2013

wild youth running the streets
3:10 PM

wild youth running the streets



dress: F21 (gifted) | shirt: cotton on | flannel: kohl's | beanie: target | doc martens: rose bowl flea 
Heyo spaghetti-o's! 
I'm trying out a new editing style, and I'm actually digging it a lot. I guess I just have this strange affinity for super high exposure levels lol. xD
Onwards to the outfit though, I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THIS BUT WOW CASUAL DRESSES ARE THE BOMB. Yesterday (September 14th) was my birthday, and on Friday (the 13th haha) I went shopping with some friends, and picked up this lovely denim dress from F21 for $8 (because buy one get one free sale hallelujah?!?!) as well as this rad shirt from Cotton On for $5. I think this is actually a men's tee, but I'm okay with that because it is so soft and comfortable. I'm digging grunge vibes/street style of late, and all things acid wash, black leather, and flannel have been catching my eye. I guess I'll be putting down the blazers for a while. (Another thing I thought I'd never say. Life is full of surprises, isn't it?)

Enjoy your week!,
Kripa.

4 comments:

  1. you look so good! maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3 http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you layered the dress! it's genius. Ah I can never find things at f21 :P and I'm forever jealous of people that can lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! <3 I usually don't find anything at forever 21 either, guess I just lucked out that time haha. xD Hope you have better luck in the future.

      Delete