Sunday, September 29, 2013

september haul
8:18 PM

september haul


denim dress | f21 | $8 (gifted)
The Forever 21 at my local mall was having a HUUUGE buy one get one free sale! This dress was actually marked for $16 in the sale, and $32 original, so it was a major steal. I'm going to have so much fun layering this with tights and cardigans in the autumn.


"wild youth" tee | cotton on | $5
I know this shirt doesn't have much hanger appeal, but I absolutely adore it. It was a men's medium, so it's really oversized and comfortable, plus it was super cheap. I love layering this shirt over dresses/rompers, because it's large enough to tie into a cute 90's knot.


tropical denim | cotton on | $10
A couple of years ago, I bought a pair of floral pants that were black and white with purple flowers. I feel like these are the grown-up, tumblresque sister of those pre-teen jeans. I love how refined and muted the colors are, and this piece will be great for the winter and spring.


pink top | f21 | gifted
I'm not usually a pink sort of person, so when I was originally given this shirt, I honestly didn't know what to make of it. However, after staring at it for a while, I'm kind of digging the delicate lace and the gorgeous exposed zipper. Maybe I'll actually learn to enjoy the color, who knows?


modern vampires of the city tee | vampire weekend concert | $30
Yesterday (September 28th) I went to go see Vampire Weekend at the Hollywood Bowl in LA. It was absolutely phenomenal! Since it was my first concert experience, I had no idea what to expect, but they did an awesome job of entertaining the crowd. The lights, the sounds, the garlic fries... everything was absolutely perfect. I should have an outfit post of what I wore to the concert coming out soon, so stay tuned!


top: vampire weekend concert | leggings: kohls | jacket: a local store | beanie: target
Here's a little outfit layout, as I'm just so stoked to style this amazing tee!


cases | aovoa | $10 apiece
I got the Samsung Galaxy S3 back in late July, but still hadn't gotten a proper cover for it, so I decided to treat myself. I totally dig the NYC skyline case, and it's on my phone currently. The deal was buy one get one free though, so I got this Polaroid case as well. I was a little disappointed by the image's poor quality, but it's my backup case anyways, so I'm not too disheartened. 


 contra album | barnes & noble | gifted
Last but not least, you can probably tell I'm a huge Vampire Weekend fan, so my brother and mother got me two albums, Vampire Weekend (their first album, not pictured) and Contra (the second album, above.) I'm super stoked to listen to these in the car on my way to school.

I hope you enjoyed this haul, also please let me know if ya dig the picture format? I was contemplating making a Youtube video, but figured people wouldn't want to hear me ramble.

Anyways enjoy the week as always,
Kripa.



4 comments:

  1. Ah pink is one of my favorite colors <3 The shirt is gorgeous! I like the outfit you made with the vampire weekend shirt as well :) And I've been loving all the denim dresses for sale recently! So cute ah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I think I may actually start liking it more. xD Denim dresses are going to be so awesome for the fall and spring, I'm just so excited to layer finally! Thank you. <333

      Delete
  2. Cool buys, love the denim dress and the shirts you got! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete