Friday, August 23, 2013

trailblazin'
10:32 PM

trailblazin'




top: zara (similar) | denim: walmart | jacket: christian siriano (via sam's club) (similar)

PHOTOS BY RIYA SONY
So, Riya and I kind of had to creep on other peoples' doorsteps and yards to take these photos. I was so afraid that someone would just open the door, and we'd be caught like deer in the headlights. Luckily, we managed to get out before anyone noticed us. A lot of the photos came out pretty silly, because we were both exhausted after school, and were scrambling to finish homework before we left for marching band practice. 
I honestly wear nothing but black. I'll say as many times as necessary, since there's no point in hiding the truth. However, I absolutely fell in love with this striking cobalt blazer! It enlivens my dully dark ensembles, and makes even the most casual outfit somewhat dressy.
I also luuuuuuuurve this Zara tee! I picked it up during my day trip in Santa Monica. This is my first purchase from them, because I am a broke high school student, but it's so soft and the felt design is really lovely. Plus, it's nice and light, so I can wear it even in this scorching heat. 

ALSO CHECK OUT: 
BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT



2 comments: