Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Santa Monica Travelin'
9:40 PM

Santa Monica Travelin'


intense coffee: black & white mocha


jc lita display at nordstrom
santa monica pier
pacific park on pier
ferris wheel + roller coaster on pier


market pavillion
look into my eyessss~


details at zara


hey look mirror selfie
So here's a quick recap in pixels of my trip to Santa Monica last weekend. I had a great time, and it was really inspiring to see the different street styles of people on 3rd Street Promenade. I also enjoyed the window displays of higher-end shops such as Louis Vuitton and 7 For All Mankind, as they were all so unique. I also made some purchases (eep!) so I'll be doing a blog post on them soon hopefully. c: 

2 comments:

  1. Are those your pictures? The edits are fantastic! OMFG KRIPA, THE FIRST PICTURE HAD ME CRYING.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD yeah, I took all these pictures. SANKYUU~ \o/

      Delete