Tuesday, June 25, 2013

pull me back to earth
9:45 PM

pull me back to earth



I've been repping a lot of H&M lately, as I adore how classic, yet fashion forward their pieces are. These H&M pants could transform from office wear (with a white button down, golden jewelry, and oxfords for example) to party wear (a black off the shoulder crop top, statement necklace, and pumps) quite easily. I also love this simple H&M necklace, it's so dainty and versatile! Check out Ashley Yu of not-haute rocking hers for some other outfit ideas. Because I went with such statement trousers, I gravitated towards this basic tee. I honestly don't know where it's from, as I found it in my drawer one fine day, but I'm sure you could find something like it at anywhere from good ol' Dollar Tree to Bloomingdales.
Check out what I did in Santa Monica~

top: found in my closet idk
pants: H&M
leather jacket: some local store
necklace: H&M
(lololol let's take a moment to appreciate my lack of descriptiveness)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the blog mention! I clicked on your blog through Instagram and I really like it, the graphics are amazing. And I love the pattern of your pants(:
    - Ashley
    Not Haute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no problem, I adore your guys' blog! c: Both of you have such amazing senses of style. And thank you, it's great to hear that both my html travails and h&m triumphs mean something. xD

      Delete
  2. Cool outfit! Love your blog! would you like to follow eachother? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Your blog is so cute! <3

      Delete